& Lesson Plan Development
Lesson topics include:
- Developing and enhancing skills in learning theory;
- Understanding and practicing requirements for development of
learning objectives including selection of all support activities,
training aids, course materials, and classroom or field requirements;
- Developing a job task inventory;
- Identifying, explaining, and implementing learning objectives;
- Developing a curriculum outline, learning objectives, and all
course topics and lesson plans for a new course; and
- Presenting materials and decisions to the class for collective
assessment of how well the proposed curriculum and lesson plans
meet all technical objectives.
Training Periods: 2 Days,
1 or 2 Weeks.